Want an easy family meal that is sure to please?
Try this simple crockpot pizza lasagna!
I love blogging about food. Desserts are my favorite things to make and to eat. Turns out desserts are also so much easier to photograph! I rarely see a picture of a cupcake that doesn’t instantly make me crave that cupcake. But I am not strictly a dessert blogger. I like to make and share other recipes too. Unfortunately, I have found that is nearly impossible to photograph certain foods. This lasagna would be an excellent example.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
Crockpot Pizza Lasagna
- 1 16 oz package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 24 oz Pasta sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 4oz container egg product
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre boil noodles per package instructions.
- In a large skillet, brown Italian sausage over medium high heat. Stir in pepperoni. Brown meat completely. Stir in pasta sauce and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups mozzarella, parmesan, Greek yogurt, and egg product.
- Pour ½ cup meat mixture in the bottom of a slow cooker. Cover with a layer of noodles. Spread a ¼ of the cheese mixture over noodles, followed by ¼ of the sauce. Repeat layers ending with the sauce. Top lasagna with the remainig 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 6977kcal Calories from fat 3803|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 423g||651%|
|Saturated Fat 188g||940%|
|Dietary Fiber 27g||108%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|