Hello and welcome!
We share our love through food, whether that’s packing lunches, getting dinner on the table for
the family, or celebrating with friends.
Lemons for Lulu shows you how the recipes we grew up with can be simply and boldly reinvented using basic techniques and no-fuss ingredients and that never skimp on flavor!
Discover – or rediscover – your creativity in the kitchen with our recipes that are designed to be simple and delicious. We focus on food that will bring your family to the table, excited to taste what you’ve whipped up. Meals are meant to be more than just sustenance: They should been joyed together with family and friends. Each and every dish you’ll find at Lemons for Lulu is something delicious that will inspire your love of food and cooking.
Think of Lemons for Lulu as the place where you can feast on mouthwatering photos and bookmark recipes to try. Find ideas for your next celebration, cozy family dinner or an impromptu get-together
Sign up to receive fresh recipes weekly! With Lemons for Lulu, great-tasting food is just a click away!
Elisha Baba – Food Editor
Elisha, an editor and writer with a passion for food and lifestyle content, brings expertise in research, reading, and effective writing. Based in Roanoke, Virginia, her culinary journey includes co-owning a deli and exploring favorite restaurants. With a B.A. in English and an M.A. in English Literature, she excels in crafting engaging culinary narratives. Currently freelancing, she combines a decade of digital publishing experience with a background as a stay-at-home mom, blending diverse roles seamlessly.
Lindsay Delk – Contributor
Lindsay Delk is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD/RDN) who specializes in providing evidence-based nutrition and health content. She loves to take the confusion out of nutrition with clear and well-researched ebooks, articles, blog posts, and recipes.
Tanya – Former Owner
Former owner Tanya, the culinary artist behind Lemons for Lulu, shares a love of food through recipes and captivating visuals. Self-taught, she transforms everyday ingredients into bold, flavorful creations. Featured in renowned publications, Tanya’s blog showcases the beauty of simple, no-fuss cooking. From tequila-infused angel food cake to her book “Sandwiched,” Tanya celebrates the joy and versatility of food, proving that anyone can master the art of cooking with confidence and creativity. Join her in the delicious journey at Lemons for Lulu!
- TheGuardian – Beat the heat! 40 ace ice lollies to make now – from honey parfait to piña colada
- FoxNews – Stuck with Thanksgiving leftovers? 5 unexpected ways to serve surplus mashed potatoes
- Today – Celebrate the Girl Scouts’ 103rd birthday with these 8 amazing desserts
- Esquire – 15 Gooey, Wonderful Grilled Cheese Recipes
- Livestrong – 5 Farro Breakfast Bowl Recipes With More Fiber Than Oatmeal
- Wellandgood – 10 Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes That Are Packed With Protein and Fiber
- Greatist – 32 Healthy Super Bowl Snack Recipes That Score Big
- Thepioneerwoman – 20 Best Ground Lamb Recipes to Spice Up Your Weeknight Dinners
- vinepair – 10 White Sangria Recipes For A Refreshing Summer Season
- HuffPost – Soft Pretzel Recipes, Because You Need One (Or 20)
Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries or assistance.