These salmon fish tacos make me think of summer
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL TODAY!
Salmon Tacos with Jalapeno Cream
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 6 -in tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- pinch of salt
- Combine chili powder, cumin, onion powder, paprika salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture over salmon. Cook salmon in olive oil in a preheated skillet.
- Continue to cook salmon until no longer pink, about 4 minutes per side.
- While salmon cooks, combine sour cream, lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro and salt in a bowl.
- To serve, place salmon in a warmed tortilla and top with jalapeno cream. Serve with avocados and salsa if desired.
- Serves 8