This easy buffalo chicken dip recipe always commands attention! It is creamy spicy, thick, and filling! This recipe comes together quickly, which is good because you may need to whip up extra batches; this is always the first to go!
If there is one food flavor I love, it is Buffalo chicken! I have made Buffalo chicken chili, Buffalo Chicken Tator Tot Casserole, Buffalo Chicken Soup, Buffalo Chicken Alfredo, and a Buffalo Chicken Cobbler, I even created a Buffalo Bloody Mary!
In another word, if there was a way to have Buffalo chicken for a meal; I’m going to find it!
But one of the best dips around is a Buffalo Chicken Dip! If this dip is at any party, I assure you, it is always the first to go!
What Is Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Buffalo chicken is a mixture of chicken, cheeses, Buffalo wing sauce, and Ranch seasoning that is baked until bubbly hot! A little crumbled blue cheese is sprinkled over the top just before serving!
How To Make This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
STEP ONE – Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
STEP TWO – In a large bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, shredded cheeses, and mayo. Stir in shredded chicken, blue cheese, Buffalo sauce, and Ranch seasoning. Pour dip into the prepared baking dish.
STEP THREE – Bake the chicken dip for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional blue cheese and a drizzle of Buffalo sauce if desired.
Can Buffalo Chicken Dip Be Made Ahead?
This chicken dip is a great day to make if you need to work ahead. You can prepare the recipe as directed, place it in your baking dish, cover the dish, and place it in the refrigerator.
Allow to dish to come to room temperature while the oven preheats, then bake as directed.
How To Make This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe In A Crock pot?
This chicken dip is perfect for the crock pot! To prepare this recipe in the slow cooker, place all the ingredients (except blue cheese crumbles) in the bowl of your crockpot, cover, and heat on low.
You can set the crock pot on high and allow the mixture to cook for an hour, otherwise, allow the dip to cook for a couple of hours, stirring periodically.
Crumble the blue cheese on top of the dip before serving.
What To Serve With Buffalo Chicken Dip?
- Tortilla Chips
- Celery Sticks
- Toasted Bread Rounds
- I used a rotisserie chicken that I shredded for this recipe. You can use cubed cooked chicken breasts for even canned chicken.
- I used Ranch seasoning because I personally think the flavor is more intense than liquid ranch dressing, but you can use bottled dressing if you prefer. You can also use a bottle of blue cheese dressing!
- Monterey Jack is a creamy cheese that melts nicely, but cheddar cheese or mozzarella can be used instead.
This easy recipe is a huge hit wherever it goes! It is a fantastic game-day recipe with flavors that has something for everyone!
More Dips To Try:
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, shredded cheeses, and mayo. Stir in shredded chicken, blue cheese, Buffalo sauce, and Ranch seasoning. Pour dip into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the chicken dip for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional blue cheese and a drizzle of Buffalo sauce if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 92Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 24mgSodium 287mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 5g