Raspberry Amaretto Cheesecake Skillet Blondie-this blondie recipe is going to knock your socks off! The thick layer of raspberry amaretto cheesecake is like icing on the cake!
Pin it here
I used to love those cookie cakes you could get at the mall. A lot of that probably had to do with the frosting. The frosting was especially sweet and always piled on extra thick. Chocolate chips cookies covered in a thick layer of frosting is every kid’s dream. I think another reason why I loved cookie cakes so much was simply because it went against the normal way of eating cookies. I had only known chocolate chip cookies to be served as small, round, discs; and here they were in cake form. It blew my mind.
Shortly thereafter, brownie cakes came on the seen and I was just as enthralled. It’s funny to think how cookies and brownies served in pizza pans or skillets are pretty standard for our kids, but they were just a novelty when I was a kid.
Raspberry Amaretto Cheesecake Blondie
Since the family loved my peanut butter skillet cookie , I thought I’d try my hand at a skillet blondie. And in place of that overly sweet frosting that the mall cookie stores use, I topped my blondie with a raspberry amaretto CHEESECAKE layer.
The blondie is brown sugar based and is studded with white chocolate chips. The cheesecake layer is swirled with a generous helping of Robert Rothschild Raspberry Amaretto Preserves. These preserves should be on everything you eat! Delicate raspberries are combined with a hint of almond from Amaretto liqueur. This sweet blend was the perfect compliment to my cheesecake, however, I can see adding this preserve to my savory dishes as well!
This skillet blondie is like three desserts in one; you have the brown sugar blondie, the creamy cheesecake and that sweet and tangy preserve. This recipe is easy and so delicious, I suspect it will become one of your go-to recipes!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Amaretto Preserves
- Preheat oven the 350 degrees.
- Heat a deep 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat on the stove top. Add butter and brown sugar. Stir until brown sugar has dissolved.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Add butter mixture to flour mixture along with egg and vanilla. Stir just until incorporated. Add white chocolate chips.
- Press blondie into the same skillet.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and egg; stir until smooth. Spread cheesecake layer over blondie. Drop preserves by the spoonful onto the cheesecake layer and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 557Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 103mgSodium 429mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 2gSugar 51gProtein 7g
I created this post in partnership with Robert Rothschild. Thanks for supporting the brands and companies that make it possible for me to provide quality content to you!