Raspberry Amaretto Cheesecake Skillet Blondie-this blondie recipe is going to knock your socks off!
The thick layer of raspberry amaretto cheesecake is like icing on the cake!
Raspberry cheesecake blondies are a skillet-made recipe that’s super simple and easy to prepare. The results are fabulous as well because this dessert never lasts long around here. The blondie is brown sugar-based and is studded with white chocolate chips. The cheesecake layer is swirled with the generous helping of Robert Rothschild Raspberry Amaretto Preserves. These preserves should be on everything you eat! Delicate raspberries are combined with a hint of almond from Amaretto liqueur. This sweet blend was the perfect compliment to my cheesecake, however, I can see adding this preserve to my savory dishes as well!
This skillet blondie is like three desserts in one; you have the brown sugar blondie, the creamy cheesecake, and that sweet and tangy preserve on top. This recipe is easy and so delicious, I suspect it will become one of your go-to recipes as it has become one of mine. Bring it with you to events or keep it at home as a comforting rich dessert and it’s sure to disappear quickly just the same. These blondies always disappear quickly because they’re simply irresistible.
For the blondie, you will need:
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips
For the cheesecake layer, you will need:
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Amaretto Preserves
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Raspberry Amaretto Cheesecake Skillet Blondie
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a deep dish 10 inches cast-iron skillet over medium heat on the stovetop.
- Add in the butter and brown sugar and stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture along with the egg and vanilla extract and stir until just incorporated.
- Add in the white chocolate chips.
- Press your blondie mixture back into the skillet.
- In another bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake layer over the top of the blondie.
- Drop the preserves by the spoonful over the top of the cheesecake and swirl them around with a knife.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
How long are cheesecake blondies good for?
You can keep this blondie in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. this should give you plenty of time to enjoy it!
Do I have to use amaretto raspberry preserves?
Nope! You can use any preserves including differently flavored ones as well. So go ahead and make this recipe as unique and tasty as you want it!
What if I don’t have a cast-iron skillet?
If you don’t have a cast iron for this recipe you can simply use a greased 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish instead. The smaller pan will give you slightly thicker pieces but both should be a good size to use as they hold about the same amount of content as the cast iron skillet would.
For more blondie and brownie recipes check out these sweet desserts!
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Blondie Brownies
- Caramel Apple Brownies
- Trail Mix Blondies
- Baileys Salted Caramel Fudgy Brownies
- Browned Butter Blondies with Chai Spice Frosting
- Red Velvet Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Amaretto Preserves
- Preheat oven the 350 degrees.
- Heat a deep 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat on the stove top. Add butter and brown sugar. Stir until brown sugar has dissolved.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Add butter mixture to flour mixture along with egg and vanilla. Stir just until incorporated. Add white chocolate chips.
- Press blondie into the same skillet.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and egg; stir until smooth. Spread cheesecake layer over blondie. Drop preserves by the spoonful onto the cheesecake layer and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving Calories 557Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 103mgSodium 429mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 2gSugar 51gProtein 7g