Soft pumpkin toffee cookies are exploding with sweet toffee bits!
These easy-to-make cookies are a fabulous Autumn favorite around here.
You are going to love these deliciously sweet and warm spiced autumn cookies. These cookies are super soft and packed with flavor in every bite. Made to taste like Fall these tender cookies are something you’ll crave all year long. With the white chocolate drizzled on top, these cookies look incredible too, making them a perfect treat to enjoy whenever you want to have something a bit more decadent.
The BEST Pumpkin Cookies
With cake-like texture and pumpkin flavor in every bite, these cookies are incredible. Not to mention the fabulous chocolate-covered toffee bits in every cookie. These little sweets are more like a decadent dessert than a simple cookie. But don’t worry, as fancy as they may taste these cookies are actually incredibly simple and easy to make from scratch making them even better because you can whip up a fresh batch in minutes.
Watch How To Make This Recipe:
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Canned pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Toffee bits
- White chocolate
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Pumpkin Toffee Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add in the egg, pumpkin, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl, mixing well until combined.
- Add in the toffee bits.
- Drop the cookies onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets using a tablespoon-sized scoop.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow cooling on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing it to a wire rack.
- When the cookies have cooled completely, drizzle some melted white chocolate over the top.
- Allow the chocolate to set before serving or storing.
How long are pumpkin cookies good for?
These cookies will last up to 4 or 5 days if kept stored in an airtight container at room temperature. For best results eat within 2 or 3 days as that is when they will taste the freshest.
Do homemade cookies freeze well?
Yes, these cookies freeze very well! Go ahead and place them into an airtight container for up to 3 months. You can freeze them before or after the white chocolate topping. Just make sure to let the cookies thaw for several minutes on the counter before eating them so that they can soften.
Can I make the cookie dough in advance?
Yes, you can whip up the cookie dough and leave it in a well-covered bowl in the fridge for up to 2 days. This also helps the flavor to develop more and become even stronger. I don’t recommend leaving the dough for more than 2 days though as the leavening agents will lose potency and cause the cookies to not rise as well.
Here are some more great pumpkin recipes that you are really going to enjoy!
- Spicy Pumpkin Pasta
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Vegan Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Candied Almonds
- Mini Nutella No Bake Pies with Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 8oz package toffee bits
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until creamy. Add the egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Slowly add in the flour mixture, mixing until combined. Add toffee bits. Drop cookies onto lined baking sheet using a tablespoon. Bake about 10 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing to a wire rack. When cookies have cooled completely, drizzle on white chocolate. Let the chocolate set before storing.
Amount Per Serving Calories 102Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 14mgSodium 86mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 10gProtein 1g