No Bake Cheesecake Squares are a delicious treat everyone can enjoy!
These cheesecake squares have an almond crust, a chocolate topping, and a very creamy no bake center!
These no-bake squares will make your summer entertaining simple and delicious. Bring them to all your potlucks, cookouts, and BBQs; they will disappear in minutes! From the layers of chopped almonds, coconut, graham crackers, chocolate, and cheesecake filling, everything about these bars is incredible. This recipe comes together with little effort and is perfect for sharing with family and friends.
No Bake Cheesecake Squares
Between the coconut almonds, the coconut, the cream cheese, and chocolate I’m not sure what you’ll enjoy more but I can say that you will enjoy them to the fullest. From the crunchy crust to the solid layer of sweet chocolate and the rich and creamy cheesecake inside these bars we’re meant to be handheld and used as a finger food which means they’re perfectly acceptable to walk around the house or yard with. So invite your favorite people over and serve up a batch of these squares the next time you have a party or get together because there’s always room for dessert.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds
- Softened cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake Squares
- In a bowl, microwave 3/4 cups of butter with 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on high for 2 minutes or until the chocolate has melted. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Stir in the coconut, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the chocolate crust and chill for another 30 minutes.
- Place the remaining butter and chocolate in a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with the remaining almonds and press them lightly into the chocolate to adhere.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
My mom’s original recipe calls for a crust made out of peanuts. Peanuts are great for snacking, but in my baking I prefer almonds. You can use either nut depending on what you think you’d prefer.
You can take these dessert bars up a notch by using toasted coconut instead of plain coconut.
Can you put a no-bake cheesecake in the freezer to set?
Actually, this is a great idea for when you’re in a rush to get a good dessert in half the time. these bars also taste pretty good when frozen as well. The only downside is that when frozen they may be a little harder to cut into serving squares as the chocolate will break unevenly but you can use a warmed knife (run it under hot water in the sink before quickly towel drying) to help get a more even cut.
How long is no bake cheesecake good for?
you can keep these cheesecake bars in the fridge for up to 5 days if kept stored in an airtight container. they ould also last up to three months in the freezer but I recommend having them already cut into serving sized pieces and is individually wrapped in plastic wrap before being added to a larger airtight container so that they last longer and are easier for grab and go snacking.
What consistency should no-bake cheesecake batter be?
Your batter should be about the consistency of buttercream frosting, if not just a tad thicker. You want to be able to easily spread it around but not have any lumps or be too thick to spread out.
Check out these Must Have No Bake Desserts that you are going to love!
- Mini Nutella No Bake Pies with Pumpkin Whipped Cream
- Pina Colada Ice Box No Bake Cake
- Salted Caramel No Bake Eclair Cake
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake Squares
These cheesecake squares have an almond crust, a chocolate topping and a very creamy no bake center!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds, chopped
- 2 8 oz packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Microwave 3/4 cup butter with 1/2 cup chocolate chips on high for 2 minutes or until chocolate has melted, stir every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Stir in coconut, graham cracker crumbs,and 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 in pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese together with sugar and vanilla until well blended and creamy.
- Spread mixture over the crust and chill for another 30 minutes.
- Microwave the remaining butter and chocolate until melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds, pressing them gently into the chocolate.
- Chill until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 59mgSodium 232mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 2gSugar 21gProtein 5g
Karen Tannenbaum says
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe. I know you must just feel terrible that you tossed that recipe folder your mother had assembled for you. It is hard not to beat yourself up with something like that. I am sorry, but appreciate your way of handling it. It is the healthiest way. I know this is a recipe I am going to make over and over and I will think of you and your mother when I make it. Thank you. My mother recently passed away, and I have many of her handwritten recipes and her handwriting was gorgeous. I cherish them and usually shed a tear or two when I hold them in my hand.
Helen Fern says
No bake!! Perfect for the weather we’re having here in Oregon! Thanks for sharing on What’s for Dinner!
Mother of 3 says
Sounds so yummy! I can not wait to try them and just love no bake desserts for summer~ Pinned!
Jessica @ Citrus Blossom Bliss says
No bake desserts are so perfect for summer. I love a baked cheesecake as much as the next girl, but sometimes it doesn’t make sense to heat up the whole house for an hour when you can have something this delicious without having to sweat for it. I love that this is such a simple recipe, too!
These look AMAZING! so glad you were able to find your mom’s recipe!
Lisa @ Fun Money Mom says
These look so amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipe at Share The Wealth Sunday!
I love family recipes. My husband has all of his father’s recipes and its nice to keep those family traditions going.
I would be so happy if you would share this in my weekly link party with everyone https://www.twentysomethinginthe2010s.com/peace-love-link-up-011/
I hope to see you there : )
Erin | Thanks for Cookin says
Oh that almond crust sounds absolutely to die for! I love chocolate and almonds together. Yum!
Frugal Hausfrau says
I can’t believe something that looks this good is no bake but these are incredible!! Pinning (and making) and Thanks for bringing it by Throwback Thursday!
Theresa @DearCreatives says
I love no back desserts. Thanks for sharing at the #InspriationSpotlight party! Shared
Linda Bouffard says
Featured and pinned. These look absolutely yummy. Hpe you are having a wonderful summer so far. Linda #Crafts a la mode
These look great, I may have to substitute some ingredients depending on what we can get here in the UK but I can’t imagine going far wrong with these. My mouth is watering already!
The Happy Creations says
Wonderful no bake recipe!!!Love it!!Thanks for sharing this with Turn It Up Tuesday,I’m really happy my favorite post has been voted best of the best!!Congratulations:)
Rachel @ i love my disorganized life says
OMG girl. This is everything I dream about at night. Pinning!
Megan @ MegUnprocessed says
I love making an almond crust. Yum!
I’m thinking of using toasted coconut and nuts instead of the coconut almonds. I think you can eat the crust as is.
Tanya Schroeder says
Toasted coconut is the best thing ever; that is a smart substitution!