No-Bake Cannoli Cheesecake is a simple, quick spin on Cannoli! This pie is a perfect ending to any meal!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of On-Cor. The opinions and text are all mine.
This is our family’s busy season… and by season I mean decade. It seems as though we are driving to and from a different kid activity every day. There are days I don’t have time to cook, let alone gather the family around the dinner table! This is when I rely on the lasagna sitting in my freezer! With On-Cor entree´s, I know I’ll have dinner ready in under an hour!
With dinner quickly underway, I sometimes suddenly find myself with time to make dessert! Today I am sharing a simple no-bake cannoli cheesecake which is the perfect ending for the meaty lasagna!
How To Make No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake
No bake cheesecakes are great when you are short on time! This recipe starts with a homemade, baked cookie crust which is made out of shortbread cookies. It is perfectly acceptable to use a store-bought crust, especially since we are all about getting food to your family quickly!
The cannoli filling is a mixture of cream cheese, ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, and mini chocolate chips. Once the filling is in the crust you can place the pie in the fridge (if you allowed for a lot of time) or if you want this pie to ready when your lasagna comes out of the oven, then place the pie the freezer to speed up the setting process.
Cannoli Cheesecake Recipe Substitutions:
- I used shortbread cookies as my crumbs for my crust, but graham crackers, vanilla wafers, gingersnaps, or even biscotti can be crushed up for the crust. OF COURSE, you can use any prebaked cracker crust!
- To be true to the cannoli, I used ricotta cream, but the filling can be altered by using mascarpone instead of ricotta or use a combination.
- I folded in Cool Whip, but feel free to make homemade whipped cream.
If your goal is to get dinner served to your family on those busy nights then reach for the On0Cor Meat Lasagna. If you also want to get dessert to the table, then try this simple no-bake cannoli cheesecake!
For your next family meal, head to the freezer aisle of your nearest Kroger store, or check out the store locator at www.on-cor.com to pick up one of On-Cor’s entrées. For additional information about the entrée’s, visit www.On-Cor.com.
- 1 ½ cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
- 12 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 ½ cups mini chocolate chips
- whipped topping, chopped pistachios, optional
- Preheat to oven to 350 degrees. Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray and set aside. In a food processor, combine the cookies and pulse until fine crumbs have formed. Pulse in sugar. Stream in melted butter until the crumbs form together. Press the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes or until set. Freeze the pie crust for 10-15 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- In a mixer combine the cream cheese and ricotta until creamy. Add in the sugar and the vanilla. Fold in the Cool Whip and the chocolate chips. Pour mixture into the crust.
- Freeze the pie for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with extra whipped topping and pistachios if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 676 Total Fat 46g Saturated Fat 22g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 19g Cholesterol 60mg Sodium 368mg Carbohydrates 62g Fiber 3g Sugar 41g Protein 11g