This root beer float will knock your socks off!
Vanilla Chai Tea Latte and root beer blend together to make a unique and refreshingly indulgent treat!
A Root Beer Float For Me
I found the perfect way to stop their bickering and to give me a few minutes peace. It involved a tall glass, a long straw, ice cream, International Delight’s Vanilla Chai Tea Latte and root beer! This root beer float is so easy and so uniquely delicious! Chai tea and root beer seem like unlikely pairs, but the hint of cardamom from the chai tea and the syrupy taste in the root beer work amazingly well together! The creamy vanilla ice cream unites them both! I drizzled a little chocolate syrup on the inside of each glass just to make them taste extra special!
After handing each child a tall root beer float, I immediately noticed a change in the room. There was no bickering, no name calling, no jabs, not even one sideways glance. The only noise came from each straw feverishly slurping up this frosty root beer float. I grabbed my own root beer float and sat outside where I enjoyed a good ten minutes peace.
- International Delight Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
- Root beer
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Vanilla Chai Latte Root Beer Float
- Inside 4 tall glasses, drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate syrup.
- Pour in 1 cup of chai tea latte into each cup.
- Top each one with 1 cup of root beer.
- Place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream into each glass.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- 2 cups International Delight Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
- 2 cup root beer
- 4 larg scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Drizzle 1 teaspoons of chocolate syrup on the insides of 4 tall glasses.
- Pour 1 cup of chai tea latte into each glass. Top each with 1 cup of root beer. Place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream into each glass and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 700Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 62mgSodium 163mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 1gSugar 65gProtein 7g