Guinness Stout Ice Cream Float is an adult drink perfect for summer weather.
Thick and rich Guinness Stout gets poured over two kinds of ice cream and gussied up with a simple raspberry sauce!
This Guinness beer float is a combination of Guinness and raspberry that all Guinness fans can enjoy. Made with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, fresh raspberries, and your favorite Guinness stout beer this float is unlike anything you’ve ever had before. I love the taste of Guinness because it tastes rich and creamy and often reminds me of coffee and chocolate while keeping a roasted, malty flavor to keep it unique. Today we’ve turned it into a spirited float that is sure to end your night on the right foot.
Guinness Ice Cream Float
With a vibrant raspberry drizzle, this Guinness chocolate float is a combination of beef and dessert that you’re going to love. This Guinness beer float recipe is sure to make everyone a believer in this unique combination because Guinness beer floats are perfect for many occasions and simply relaxing too.
- Granulated sugar
- Lime juice
- Chocolate ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Guinness Stout
How to Make Guinness Stout Ice Cream Float
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the raspberries, sugar, and lime juice.
- Stir together and cook down the raspberries until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture becomes thick like a syrup.
- Strain the berries through a fine-mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Discard the seeds.
- Place a single scoop of vanilla ice cream into 4 cups.
- Place a scoop of chocolate ice cream into those same 4 cups.
- Divide the raspberry syrup mixture amongst the cups.
- Pour in some Guinness over each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Can I pour beer into a glass before the ice cream?
What ice cream goes well with Guinness?
When to serve Guinness floats
this drink would be great for any summer evening or hot day when you want something chilled and refreshing but it also goes wonderfully around St Patrick’s day too. With the beer’s Irish roots this drink is one festive addition to serve up on the greenest day of the year.
- Vanilla Chai Latte Root Beer Float
- Eggnog Ice Cream Float
- Cherry Limeade Float
- Mango Raspberry Prosecco Float
- Rose Sparkling Wine Float
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cans Guinness Stout
- Combine the raspberries,sugar and lime juice in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir and cook down the raspberries until the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes thick and syrupy. Strain berries through a fine strainer; discard the seeds.
- Place 1 scoop of vanilla and 1 scoop of chocolate into 4 tall glasses. Divide the raspberry mixture among the four glasses. Pour Guinness over each glass and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 486Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 51mgSodium 112mgCarbohydrates 73gFiber 5gSugar 58gProtein 6g