Let’s give pizza night a facelift with this easy pizza ring!
Biscuits and your favorite pizza toppings come together together to create a fun take on everyone’s favorite food!
This pizza ring has solved a lot of our pizza problems. Pizza night brings out nothing but arguments. I have one child who won’t eat cheese, another who hates pizza sauce and the third who likes only a few toppings. Meanwhile, my husband I want a bunch of toppings, cheese and sauce, just like this Italian Sausage and Blue Cheese Pizza!. Someone is always going to walk away angry.
I remembered I once made a ham and swiss monkey bread recipe and a proverbrial light bulb went off in my head. A pizza ring on pizza night could be the great family unifier. These are the reason this pizza ring works perfectly for my family:
- This recipe is made with biscuits and unike pizza crust EVERYONE loves biscuits.
- The cheese is controlled I placed cheese between the biscuits and then added more on top. The amount of cheese you use will be customized to suit your tastes.
- Pepperoni was our favorite fillling, but vegetables, sausage, bacon, or beef would be great as well.
- The sauce was served on the side in this household. Each person could dip as much or as little as they want. However, if you are a sauce lover then it is perfectly acceptable to place a dollop of sauce in with your pizza toppings.
- This recipe is SO simple and it is a recipe for little hands who want to help in the kitchen!
- The leftovers are just as good!
I hope this easy, customizable recipe changes your pizza night like it has changed ours. Pizza night is happy once again!
For more pizza recipes check out these suggestions:
- Pizza Burger
- Pizza Pasta
- Easy Crockpot Pizza Lasagna
- Pickle Pizza
- Jumbo Pizza Pigs in a Blanket
- Spicy Italian Pizza
- 4 oz pepperoni slices
- 1 ½ cups shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- 2 16.3 oz cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ teaspoons garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Sauce for dipping
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a tube or bundt pan with non stick spray and set aside. Seperate biscuits and place 2 - 3 pepperoni slices on each biscuit. Top the pepperoni with a tablespoon of cheese. Stack 4 biscuits and lightly press the biscuits together. Place the stack sideways into the tub pan. Repeat with the remaining biscuits and create a ring. Drizzle the melted butter over the bisuits and sprinkle the ring with the garlic salt and oregano.
Bake pizza ring for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the ring with the remaining cheese; cover with foil and bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden and cheese has melted. Serve with pizza sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g