Coffee, Kahlua, and pudding make this Tiramisu Pudding shots recipe a party favorite!
Pudding shots are one of those things that both make and break a party. They make a party because they are fun to eat and are usually quite delicious. They are small, but packed with booze and therein lies the problem.
This pudding shots recipe is small in size, but boy does it pack a punch. The base is thick and rich chocolate pudding with a hint of coffee and a splash of Kahlua liqueur. Kahlua is one of my favorites! This frozen mudslide, this mocha mudslide hot chocolate, and these pudding pops are all made better with Kahlua. And in my experience, no Tiramisu would be complete without a little Kahlua.
The top half of this pudding shots recipe is white chocolate pudding with a hint of vodka. So simple but wow are these good! Dangerously good. After one pudding shot, your party is made. After 3 or 4 pudding shots, your time at the party might be coming to an end!
These shots come together so quickly. Mix the pudding mixes with milk, softened whipped topping and alcohol. I chose Kahlua and vodka because that felt most similar to Tiramisu dessert to me. But you can adjust the alcohol and the amounts added according to your tastes. The simplest, neatest way to fill the shot glasses was by placing both white chocolate and milk chocolate pudding in zip-top bags, snipping the ends and piping the pudding right in. Each pudding shot is sprinkled with shaved chocolate and decorated with a hazelnut cookie half.
I promise your party will be more memorable with these Tiramisu pudding shots! They are fun, festive and irresistible!
Tiramisu flavored pudding shots will make any party more fun!
1 hr, 15 Prep Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 1 3.5 oz box chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 3.5 oz box white chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk, coffee and Kahlua Liqueur until combined. Slowly fold in whipped topping. Set pudding aside.
- In a second bowl, combine white chocolate pudding, milk, and vodka. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place pudding in separate zip-top baggies and snip one corner. Carefully pipe chocolate pudding into 12 shot glasses. Top with white chocolate pudding. Garnish with shaved chocolate and Pirouette Cookie halves. Refrigerate until ready to serve or at least one hour.