Well what do you know, it’s Monday again! Funny how that day sneaks up on us so quickly. Honestly, we just had a Monday!!! Busy week. Busy weekend. Although we did spend time at Lego Fest on Saturday. If you have kids, especially boys, then you know ALL ABOUT LEGOS!!! My gosh they’ve taken over our house. My son, who is 7, is obsessed. I mean obsessed! I try not to think about the how much money we have tied up in Lego’s. It would only depress me, because that’s money I could’ve spent on shoes!!! But, being the mom I am, I’ve sacrificed for my son. Besides, when he’s a Master Builder and building cool stuff for Legos he can buy his mamma all sorts of shoes! Although, I may need orthopedics by then.
Greek Style Shrimp Scampi
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 6 tablespoons (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to your package directions.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes and let simmer a minute or two. Add pepper and your shrimp. Cover and let cook until shrimp are pink, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Plate your pasta, add the shrimp with the sauce. Top with Feta. Enjoy!