Sriracha chicken and cheese fill canned biscuits are super simple, bite-sized bundles that pack a punch! These biscuit bundles make great game day food but could also be a quick and easy meal!
According to the latest statistics, salsa has surpassed ketchup as the all-time favorite condiment. I do love salsa, but I don’t quite view it as a condiment, I see it as guacamole’s side-kick when I’m craving chips. My personal favorite condiment is Sriracha.
This pungent sauce made from red chilies is present at just about every meal. I put it on my pizza, my pasta, in my soup, on my burgers, Thai food, Mexican food….EVERTYHING! It’s a matter of time before I find a way to bake it into something sweet.
I fear me and my taste buds have become somewhat addicted to the rooster labeled bottle of fiery red liquid. The more I use it, the more I try to find food to use it on! I constantly need more.
During one of my desperate “I-need-Sriracha-now” moments, I decided to combine Sriracha with rotisserie chicken and stuff it into biscuits! To temper the heat for my family, I also added Monterey Jack cheese and cream cheese. My taste buds went haywire after biting into these soft, buttery biscuits! The combination of the cool, creamy cheese and the piquant chicken was almost too much! I said almost….I may have eaten three bundles when they came out of the oven….and I may have dipped them in a bowl of Sriracha I had on the side….
And they say salsa is the number one condiment, whatever. Who conducts those survey’s anyway?
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 16.3 oz-8 count
- 1 small Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the shredded chicken and the Sriracha sauce, adding more or less sauce as desired. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese and jack cheese.
- Remove biscuits from cans. Spread each biscuit into rounds. Mound a tablespoon full of cheese mixture followed by 2 tablespoons full of chicken mixture. Bundle up biscuit edges and pinch dough together. Roll dough in a ball in your hands and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush tops of each bundle with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with extra Sriracha or with Ranch dressing.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 205 Total Fat 12g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 39mg Sodium 522mg Carbohydrates 15g Fiber 0g Sugar 3g Protein 10g