Buttery crescent rolls are folded over a generous amount of cream cheese, pickles and salami.
These little bundles are a nice change for your lunchtime routine!
These salami and cream cheese bites have a hidden pickle surprise inside that you’ll find quite enjoyable. From the buttery flakey crescent rolls to the tangy cream cheese and then we have the cured salami all working together the only other thing needed is a little acidity and salt to balance the flavors and that’s exactly what the picles do here. Pickle salami and cream cheese might be an unlikely trio but they work together really well. Just one bite and you’ll fall in love with these salami and cream cheese appetizers.
Salami Pickle Cream Cheese Roll Ups
These bundles are so, so easy. They start with crescent roll dough. I often use crescent roll dough for sweet recipes like these peach cinnamon rolls, but these savory bundles might be my favorite! Softened and seasoned cream cheese is spread over the crescent squares and then topped with salami slices and pickles. Tangy, creamy, buttery flavors spill out in each bite. Every bite of this salami cream cheese pickle concoction is savory and comforting.
How long are these bundles good for?
These bundles taste best when they are freshly made and still warmed from the oven but you can keep leftovers stored in the fridge for up to 4 or 5 days in an airtight container. Reheat again before eating to help recreate that fresh from oven taste.
Can I freeze salami cream cheese bundles?
Yes, you can freeze these appetizers after they have cooled completely. Just place them into an airtight container for up to 3 months and then thaw before warming and eating.
What can I use instead of salami?
If you don’t want to use salami you can try pepperoni or deli sliced thin meats like turkey or roast beef. Any of those options should work out pretty well but you can try different meats and see what you like best.
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 4 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 16 slices Hard Salami, Small rounds
- 1/2 cup Dill Pickle Strips
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove crescent roll dough from tubes. Pinch together to crescent rolls so that they form a square. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese in the center of each square. Sprinkle garlic salt and
- Italian seasoning over cream cheese.
- Place salami slices and pickles over the cream cheese. Take each corner of the rolls and pinch them together over the center of each bundle.
- Place each bundle on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.