This cinnamon roll recipe is so easy, you will fall in love!
A cast-iron skillet, fresh peaches, and crescent roll dough make them irresistible!
These quick and easy cinnamon rolls are a perfect way to start your day. Made with just a few simple and basic ingredients you can have a wonderful peach sweet roll in minutes. No long wait times or making dough from scratch needed. The end results are light, buttery, flakey, and packed with yummy peach flavor. You’re going to love this peach cinnamon rolls recipe as much as we do. It’s absolutely perfect for summer mornings.
There’s nothing better than a homemade peach cobbler and while these rolls are anything but, the flavors are quite similar. You’re going to love how wonderfully every bite blends together in harmony.
Easy Peach Cinnamon Rolls
These are incredibly easy to make. A few fresh peaches, pre-made crescent roll dough for the cinnamon roll recipe, and vanilla International Delight coffee creamer for the drizzle (they have sugar free and fat free creamer too)! Pop your cast iron skillet into the oven and you’ll have perfect peach cinnamon rolls in no time. If that doesn’t sound easy then I don’t know what is.
- Canned crescent rolls
- Fresh peaches peeled and diced
- Brown sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla International delight coffee creamer
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Peach Skillet Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the inside of a cast-iron skillet and then set it aside.
- Roll out one of the cans of crescent roll dough until it’s roughly a 13×7 inch rectangle. Brush half of the butter over the dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the peaches, cornstarch, sugar, and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Spread half of the fruit mixture over the butter and then roll the dough up jellyroll style, starting with one long side and working your way towards the other. Pinch the seams and edges to seal.
- Repeat with the second crescent roll dough and the remaining filling.
- Cut each dough log into 6-8 rolls. place the rolls cut side up in the prepared skillet.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool until they are no longer hot to touch.
- Prepare the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar and creamer in a bowl.
- Drizzle over the tops of the rolls and then serve. Enjoy!
You can use any brand of crescent roll dough but it helps to buy the kind in the sheets that aren’t already precut into triangles. If you buy the kind that is already cut into triangles just assemble them into a large rectangle on a cutting board and push the seams together. It’s an added step but it’s necessary to hold these rolls together.
Another good frosting for these rolls would be homemade cream cheese frosting so if you want more than a drizzle of icing on top and want a richer flavor, I suggest trying that on your rolls.
What if I don’t want to use coffee creamer?
If you don’t want to use coffee creamer you can simply use regular milk or a dairy-free milk alternative in its place. The flavor from the coffee creamer really helps to seal the deal for these peaches and cream rolls but regular milk with a small splash of vanilla extract can be used in a pinch.
How long are peach rolls good for?
These rolls will last up to 3 or 4 days if kept stored in an airtight container in the fridge. I recommend reheating to warm them up before eating just because they taste so great when warm
Can I freeze peach cinnamon rolls?
Ys, you can freeze these rolls after they have been cooled completely. Store them in an airtight contianer in the freezer for up to 2 months. When ready to eat allow them to thaw for a few hours in the fridge before reheating in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 5-10 minutes or until heated through. then enjoy!
Check out these other great cinnamon roll recipes
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Frosting
- Easy Apple Cobbler with Cinnamon Roll Topping
- Jelly Donut Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Frosting
- Quick Cinnamon Rolls with Blueberries
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 8 oz cans seamless crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh peaches peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla International delight coffee creamer
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a cast iron skillet, set aside.
- Roll out one crescent roll dough to roughly a 13 x 7 inch rectangle. Brush half of the butter over dough.
- In a small bowl combine peaches, cornstarch, sugar and cinnamon. Spread half of the fruit over butter. Roll up dough jellyroll style starting with the long edge. Pinch seam and edges.
- Repeat with second crescent roll dough, remaining butter and remaining fruit.
- Cut each dough log into 6-8 rolls. Place rolls cut side up in skillet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let roll cools until they are cooled to the touch.
- For the glaze:
- Combine powdered sugar and creamer in a bowl. Drizzle over rolls.
Amount Per Serving Calories 189Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 12mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 1g