This creamy, hot bruschetta dip has three kinds of melted cheese, juicy tomatoes, and fresh herbs.
It will be a hit anywhere it is served!
This hot bruschetta dip has quickly become my new favorite appetizer which is saying a lot considering how many dip recipes I already love and share with you guys. I think that any occasion is a perfect excuse to enjoy a tasty warm appetizer dip as a snack. Another great excuse to serve up this bruschetta cheese dip is the holidays. I love having everyone in the kitchen all gathered around the food. It is an utter joy. The drinks flow, the laughter wafts through the air, stories are told and warmth abounds. Sharing food with the ones you love is as comforting as giving hugs.
Baked Bruschetta Dip
This hot and gooey melted cheese dip suckers me in every time. The combination of creamy goodness is incredible and so is that wonderful aroma. Appearance-wise you can’t go wrong with that browned and bubbly edge around the pan. Yum! We make this bruschetta dip with cream cheese, creamy Monterey Jack cheese, and nutty grated Parmesan for this dip which makes for maximum meltiness. Between the garlic, the Italian seasoning, and the fresh parsley added just before serving, this bruschetta dip is lively and aromatic. I guarantee you won’t be able to restrain yourself from this appetizer dip recipe.
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic cloves
- Italian seasoning
- Italian flat-leaf parsley
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Three Cheese Hot Bruschetta Dip
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray the inside of an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, and seasonings.
- Mix well to combine and then pour into your prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped tomatoes and parsley.
- Serve immediately
- Serve with crackers, bread, sliced french bread, etc.
What can I put bruschetta dip on besides bread?
You can serve this tasty cheese dip up with just about anything from chips to veggies and bread. Some great ideas include cold baby carrots or celery sticks, eggplant slices, sliced rustic bread, or sliced baguette. Even some pita rounds would be a fabulous choice (toasted or untoasted). There’s no limit to the wonderful things you can serve alongside this dip. Just think about what tastes best with cheese or what would be great with a light and fresh tomato flavor added.
What is bruschetta topping made of?
Brushetta is a tomato mixture made from chopped fresh tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, basil, and garlic. Olive oil is usually incorporated in one way or another as well. Usually to help crisp up the bread with a little fat. the flavors work well together to create a tangy rich combination that’s light and sophisticated in taste.
How long does warm bruschetta dip last?
You should really try to enjoy this tasty dip recipe when it is freshest and warm from the oven because that’s when it is at its best. that said, you can keep the leftovers stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 or 3 days. Reheat again before serving for the best tasting results. I do not recommend freezing leftover dip for later. If you keep the tomato mixture leftovers set aside in their own airtight container they can last about 3 or 4 days in the fridge. Just stir again before using.
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 tablespoons Italian flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 8 x 8 glass dish with non stick spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasoning. Mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove. Top with chopped tomatoes and parsley. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 239Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 62mgSodium 302mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 9g