This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian Olive Oil
Want the perfect summer dinner? Try a grilled quesadilla with simple veggies tossed with olive oil
and topped with homemade pesto and goat cheese!
EAT YOUR VEGGIES:
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup Pompeian Olive Oil Blend
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 8 inch tortillas
- 1 medium zucchini,sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup Pompeian Olive oil blend
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- Combine all the pesto ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Preheat grill. In a bowl combine together the zucchini, squash, mushrooms and olive oil. Toss to coat, season with salt and pepper. Place veggies in a single layer on the grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes per side. Removing mushrooms only after a few minutes. Continue to grill zucchini and squash until they begin to soften. Remove.
- Spread a generous tablespoon of pesto over each of quesadilla. Layer vegetables over pesto and top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Grill quesadillas until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes per side. Serve immediately
SEE THIS ON MY PINTEREST BOARD:
Pompeian Olive Oil, a leader in olive oils and vinegars, is here to help you celebrate July for National Grilling Month! Pompeian products give you a taste of the Mediterranean without leaving your backyard.
By using Pompeian Grapeseed Oil and OlivExtra Mediterranean Blend products you can make grilling healthier and more flavorful in a Mediterranean way. For more information about Pompeian Olive Oil, please visit http://pompeian.com/.
And if you are looking for recipe inspiration, be sure you do not miss the below Hungry Girl recipes!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian Olive Oil.