This S’mores Quesadilla Recipe is a fun sandwich twist on the classic summertime treat!
Packed with chocolate and marshmallows in every bite, you know it’s going to be good!
This s’mores quesadilla recipe is so simple and easy to make that it hardly qualifies as a recipe at all. Made with just a few simple ingredients we get an incredible smore quesadilla that is packed with melted chocolate, gooey marshmallows, and graham crackers within a toasted tortilla shell. Dust it off with some powdered sugar and you have yourself a winning dessert quesadilla recipe perfect for any occasion.
While it may be an unconventional S’more, it is melt in your mouth delicious! The graham crackers soften and almost taste like cake. The chocolate and marshmallow swirl together and melt right into your mouth. I’m no stranger to S’more recipes. But this just might be my favorite S’more flavored treat. With this chocolate quesadilla, I can get away with indulging in S’mores and calling them lunch.
- Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- Chocolate Spread
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Powdered Sugar
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make S’mores Quesadilla Recipe
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and then place it over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla onto the hot skillet.
- Place a tablespoon of chocolate onto the tortilla and spread it out to cover.
- Arrange 4 graham crackers over the chocolate and spread 1 tablespoon of the marshmallow fluff over the crackers.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla over the fluff.
- Heat the quesadilla for 2 minutes until golden and flip over to cook the other side for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Slice each quesadilla in half and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
How long are smore quesadillas good for?
this is one of those recipes that does best when made and served immediately. you do not want to wait too long before enjoying them because if you do, you risk the melty chocolate becoming solid and the marshmallows will firm up as well. Serving this quesadilla warm is ideal for the best-tasting experience.
What kinds of chocolate can I use for smores?
Honestly, you can use any meltable chocolate for this recipe. We use a chocolate spread because it’s super simple and easy. Nutella would also work if you wanted a hazelnut taste. Using melted chocolate chips of milk chocolate bars can also work nicely as well.
What’s the difference between marshmallow fluff and marshmallow spread?
The two are practically one and the same but they go by different names. They are both fluffy white marshmallow mixtures made so that they can be soft and spreadable and stored in a closed container like peanut butter rather than be turned into actual marshmallows which are squishy but more firm round cylinders.
Want more smores? Check out these tasty smore recipes:
- 2 Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Spread, I used Hershey's
- 2 sheets Graham Crackers, Broken into 8 individual squares
- 2 tablespoons Marshmallow Fluff
- Powdered Sugar
Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Place one tortilla on hot skillet. Place 1 tablespoon of chocolate spread on half of the tortilla, spread to cover.
Arrange 4 graham crackers over chocolate and spread 1 tablespoon of marshmallow spread over cracker.
Fold empty side of the tortilla over fluff.
Heat quesadilla for 2 minutes or until golden, flip and heat the second side for an additional 2 minutes.
Remove and repeat with remaining ingredients.
Cut each quesadilla in half and dust with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.