Chocolate covered pretzels have a little bit of everything!
This fun to eat snack has the sweet and salty combo that satisfies every craving!
These chocolate almond pretzels are a sweet and savory treat that everyone can enjoy. Made with dark chocolate, pretzel thins, and almonds this is one treat that makes for a crunchy snack full of light and crispy goodness in every bite. The heart-healthy dark chocolate adds a silky sweetness along with a handful of chopped dried mangos. With some toasted coconut added for a rich, caramel-like flavor and then every piece is finished off with tome whole almonds for crunch.
Chocolate Covered Salted Pretzels
These dark chocolate-covered pretzel thins are a delectable treat for anyone who loves chocolate, richness, or the combination of salty and sweet. The sweetness and salt are perfectly balanced in every bite and neither is too strong or overwhelming. These chocolate-covered pretzel crisps make for a great snack choice when you’re on a diet or trying to make smarter and healthier choices. they also make for a great little “pick me up” treat after a workout when you want a little reward. Just one of these dark chocolate thin pretzels is sure to help satisfy those cravings for something sweet.
- Thin pretzel crackers
- Dark chocolate
- Toasted coconut
- Dried mangos
- Chopped Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds
How to Make Salty Sweet Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Arrange your pretzels in an even layer on a parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring well between each until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the pretzels.
- Immediately sprinkle coconut, mangos, and almonds over the top.
- Allow the chocolate to set completely.
- Store the pretzels in an airtight container with wax paper between the layers.
Are pretzel thins keto-friendly?
They are not keto friendly because the pretzels still contain carbs, refined sugar, and other non-keto approved ingredients. Unfortunately, this also means that this recipe is not keto diet friendly.
How long are chocolate covered pretzels good for?
You can keep these pretzels in an airtight container at a cool room temperature for upwards of 2 whole weeks! This should give you plenty of time to enjoy this sweet and salty treat.
Can I freeze chocolate covered pretzels?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe in a container if you can prevent condensation and make sure that the chocolate has fully set before storing away in the container. The crisps will only take minutes to thaw but some people may enjoy them while they are still chilled because the added chewiness from the mangos can be quite delicious.
For more delicious pretzel recipes check out these tasty options!
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Pretzels Recipe
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Bites
- Pretzel Avalanche Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Ranch Soft Pretzel Bites
- Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Bites
- Nutella Caramel Pretzel Fudge
- 1 7.2 oz package thin pretzel crackers
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped dried mangos
- 1/3 cup chopped Whole Natural Blue Diamond Almonds
- Arrange pretzels in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over pretzels.
- Immediately sprinkle coconut, mangos, and almonds.
- Allow chocolate to set completely.
- Store pretzels in layers separated by wax paper in an air-tight container.
Amount Per Serving Calories 289Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 2mgSodium 315mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 3gSugar 14gProtein 5g