Soft and tender bundt cake with the sweet flavor of a frosted sugar cookie!
With the holidays approaching, we’ll start to see more baking ads on tv and in magazines. You know the ads where moms and kids are baking sugar cookies together? Everyone is grinning from ear to ear, the kitchen is sparkly clean; the only flour that can be seen is a cute little dusting on everyone’s noses. Blah. That is not real life.
In real life, flour gets everywhere along with sugar and powdered sugar. The kids argue over who gets to crack the eggs, they tug and pull over the eggs until each one cracks on the floor, or worse on the dog. If by some miracle we create the dough, our dough never rolls out smoothly. It either crumbs or it sticks to the counter top. And those sweet little cookie shapes you see in the ads? Yeah, not happening. Our snowmen are lopsided and our angels are limbless. In the end, we shape our cookies into circles, and then we eat them quickly. If no one sees our mistakes, then they never existed.
Sometimes it’s best to stick to drop cookies and then make a bundt cake that tastes like a sugar cookie instead! This cake is one of the best cakes I ever made. The base of this cake is my Tequila Key Lime Bundt Cake. Where that cake gets filled with tequila, this cake was made with International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer. I’m convinced the creamer is the secret to tender cake! This cake has lots of sugar cookie flavor but is not overly sweet. This cake doesn’t really need frosting, but I’m of the firm belief that one cannot eat cake without frosting! I used the same Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer to make my frosting and then topped the whole cake with as many sprinkles as possible! While this cake may not resemble a frosted sugar cookie in appearance, the taste is spot on!
Get your sprinkles ready, this sugar cookie cake IS going to be a holiday favorite!
Frosted Sugar Cookie Bundt Cake
A perfectly soft and tender bundt cake that taste just like a frosted sugar cookie!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese,softened
- 1/4 butter softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 teaspoons International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of stand mixer beat butter and sugar and light and fluffy. Add salt. Slowly beat in eggs one at a time, taking care to incorporate each egg into the batter before adding the next. Mix in baking powder. Add the flour, alternating with coffee creamer, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat in vanilla.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and smooth it out with a spatula. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Top pan with a cooking rack. Hold the bottom of the bundt pan with one hand while holding the cooling rack with the other, carefully invert cake to rest onto the cooling rack. Allow cake to cool completely before frosting.
- To prepare the frosting, beat cream cheese and butter together in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Carefully add powdered sugar one cup at a time. Beat in coffee creamer until the frosting is spreadable, adding more sugar or creamer as necessary.
- Carefully spread the frosting over the top of the cake. Shake sprinkles over the top of the cake.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 603kcal Calories from fat 243|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 27g||42%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Want more Delight? Sign up here for coupons, recipes, giveaways and more!
Connect with International Delight:
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.