Blueberry Crisp Overnight Oats Recipe is perfect for busy mornings and healthy eating. An overnight oats recipe with lots of plump berries and endless possibilities!
This healthy blueberry overnight oats recipe is perfect for each member of the family. It’s quick, easy, and totally customizable for all our individual tastes. I simply parcel out the portions of oats and milk into containers each night (which takes all of 5 minutes), place the containers in the fridge before bed, and when we wake up, we can add in fixings until our hearts are content!
My overnight oats recipe is topped with all the things I love, fresh, plump blueberries, buttery pecans, crunchy granola, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of ginger. It’s like a blueberry crisp in a jar! But you can easily customize the recipe to fit your own tastes.
What are overnight oats?
Overnight oats are a no cook recipe made to be easy and convenient. Left overnight to rest in a container full of liquid (usually milk or water) you wake up to oats that are tender and fluffy and ready to eat. We make our overnight oats with blueberries and add toppings for a wonderful breakfast combination that can’t be beaten.
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Low-fat milk
- Fresh blueberries
- Brown sugar
- Ground ginger
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Blueberry Crisp Overnight Oats Recipe
- Divide your oats between two containers and then top with milk.
- Cover and place them into the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top each container with 2 tablespoons of blueberries, 1 tablespoon of pecans, and granola.
- Divide the sugar and spices between both containers.
- Serve immediately.
Can I make overnight oats with frozen berries?
Yes, absolutely! If desired you can add frozen blueberries to your oats at night and as they rest in the fridge the berries will thaw as the oats absorb the liquids so that in the morning this breakfast recipe tastes even better because the flavors will have infused wonderfully.
What toppings go well with overnight oats?
You can literally top your oats with anything YOU like! Coconut, hazelnuts, raspberries, nutmeg, dried apricots, flax seeds, peanut butter, almond butter, or anything else that makes you happy. This recipe is like a blank canvas, you fill it with what makes you happy!
How long are overnight oats good for?
You can keep overnight oats in the fridge for up to 5 days if it is properly stored in a sealed container. This means that you can meal prep breakfast for the week and enjoy a tasty meal with little to no effort before getting ready for your day. Doesn’t that just sound perfect?
Here are some more great oatmeal recipes to enjoy soon:
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- S’mores Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Apple Baked Oatmeal With Cinnamon
- 2 cups QUAKER® Oats, Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Divide oats between two containers, top with milk. Cover and place containers in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top each container with 2 tablespoons of blueberries, a tablespoon of pecans and granola. Divide sugar and spices between both containers. Serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 318Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 12mgSodium 114mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 5gSugar 27gProtein 13g