Blueberry Crisp Overnight Oats Recipe is perfect for busy mornings and healthy eating.
An overnight oats recipe with lots of plump berries and endless possibilities!
This overnight oats recipe is perfect for each member of the family. It’s quick, easy and totally customizable for all our individual tastes. I simply parcel out the portions of oats and milk into containers each night (which takes all of 5 minutes), place the containers in the fridge before bed and when we wake up, we can add in fixings until our hearts are content!
My overnight oats recipe is topped with all the things I love, fresh, plump blueberries, buttery pecans, crunchy granola, brown sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of ginger. It’s like a blueberry crisp in a jar! But you can literally top your oats with anything YOU like! Coconut, hazelnuts, raspberries, nutmeg, dried apricots, flax seeds, peanut butter, almond butter or anything else that makes you happy. This recipe is like a blank canvas, you fill it with what makes you happy!
There you have my new fall resolution, work efficiently, eat better, live happier. I like my new plan!
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Low-fat milk
- Fresh blueberries
- Brown sugar
- Ground ginger
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Blueberry Crisp Overnight Oats Recipe
- Divide your oats between two containers and then top with milk.
- Cover and place them into the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top each container with 2 tablespoons of blueberries, 1 tablespoon of pecans, and granola.
- Divide the sugar and spices between both containers.
- Serve immediately.
- 2 cups QUAKER® Oats, Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Divide oats between two containers, top with milk. Cover and place containers in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top each container with 2 tablespoons of blueberries, a tablespoon of pecans and granola. Divide sugar and spices between both containers. Serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 318Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 12mgSodium 114mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 5gSugar 27gProtein 13g