NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
- 4 Large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 4 slices Pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine parsley, cilantro, garlic, vinegar, oil and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combine and let refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill. Gently scrub mushroom caps. Drizzle olive oil over each side of mushroom. When grill is ready, grill mushrooms for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, mash avocado. Stir in diced tomatoes, cumin, lime juice and salt.
- In the last minute of cooking, cover mushrooms with Pepper Jack cheese and grill until cheese has melted.
- Right before serving, combine chimichurri sauce and guacamole, stirring until completely blended. Generously top each burger with guacamole mixture. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 burger
Amount Per Serving Calories 490 Total Fat 36g Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 25g Cholesterol 25mg Sodium 517mg Carbohydrates 30g Fiber 5g Sugar 5g Protein 14g