You’re going to love this tasty Butter Pecan Latte recipe.
Skip the coffee shop and enjoy a simple and delicious latte right at home!
This butter pecan latte is simple and light on the sugar. I used skim milk in this latte recipe, but you can substitute your favorite dairy (or non-dairy beverage). I used brown sugar for this recipe because the molasses flavor was needed to create the perfect butter pecan flavor. The butter pecan flavor comes from a combination of butter and nut extract and a splash of maple syrup. Adjust all the ingredients to suit your taste. You may like your latte’s less sweet. If that’s the case reduce the maple syrup. To really give your homemade latte a coffee shop feel, top it off with a dollop of whipped cream and a few chopped pecans.
- Skim milk
- Brown Sugar
- Maple syrup (or extract)
- Butter & nut extract
- Strong coffee or espresso
- Whipped cream
- Chopped pecans
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Butter Pecan Latte
- In a saucepan whisk together the milk, brown sugar, butter and nut extract, and maple syrup until the mixture is dissolved.
- Warm the mixture over medium heat until it becomes slightly thickened. Be sure to watch it as you don’t want the milk to boil.
- Divide the coffee between the two mugs.
- Froth the milk with a handheld mixer, frother, or a blender.
- Pour the milk over the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and pecans for garnish.
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or extract)
- 1 teaspoon butter & nut extract
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso
- whipped cream
- chopped pecans
- Whisk together milk, brown, extract and maple syrup until sugar has dissolved. Warm mixture over medium heat until it becomes slightly thick. Be sure to watch your milk mixture, you do not want it to boil.
- Divide coffee between two mugs. Froth milk with a handheld mixer, frother or a blender. Pour milk over coffee. Top with whipped cream and pecans for garnish.
Amount Per Serving Calories 623Total Fat 50gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 41gCholesterol 12mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 6gSugar 28gProtein 16g