This creamy and sweet fruit dip is perfect for your favorite fall fruit!
Five Reasons why I am NOT a cool mom:
1. I have lost interest in swimming. In fact I prefer to stay out of the water entirely.
2. One game of tag is fun, any more is not.
3. I yell, enforce bedtimes and insist the kids clean their rooms on a weekly basis.
4. I do not like dressing up for Halloween.
5. I serve Brussels sprouts
Five reasons why I AM a cool mom:
1. I can still do handstands, cartwheels and pirouettes.
2. I love dance parties and family game night.
3. I always have open arms, open ears, kisses and encouragement.
4. I love playing fun pranks for April Fools.
5. I make desserts…lots of desserts.
After today, I can officially add a 6th reason to my cool mom list. I made this creamy caramel fruit dip. Fruit is certainly good enough on its own, but dips make eating food more fun, even fruit! Sometimes it’s ok to spruce up fruit and this dip makes the kids feel like they are eating dessert! And therein lies the crux of what makes me cool….making plain fruit feel like dessert! I do believe this cancels out the brussel sprouts!
FUN WAYS TO EAT MORE FRUIT
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 3.4oz box vanilla Jello pudding mix
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix stirring well after each addition. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with apple or pear slices.
SEE THIS ON MY PINTEREST BOARD!
I’ll be sharing this with these parties and with