This five-ingredient chocolate fudge could not be easier! This fudge recipe is made right in the microwave so not only does it come together quickly, but there is less clean up too! This recipe is great for gift giving or just to have around over the holidays. Word has it, it is Santa’s favorite!
During a normal Christmas, I would make several dozen Christmas cookies to put on trays and give to my family and friends. This year will be a little different. I’m not sure I will be seeing my family and friends in the same way as a typical year.
Unfortunately, making copious amounts of holiday treats is so ingrained in my holiday traditions, I don’t think I know how to scale it back. Instead of cutting down on the number of recipes, I will start my baking early (like maybe tomorrow) and will consume every recipe up until Christmas day!
This easy chocolate fudge recipe is made right in the microwave, no candy thermometer, special equipment, or long cook time needed!
What You Need To Make This Chocolate Fudge
- Milk chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Bite-size Snickers candies
- Microwave safe mixing bowl
- 8 x 8 inch square pan
How To Make Snicker’s Chocolate Fudge
STEP ONE – Line and 8 x 8 in square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Lightly spray the foil and set aside.
STEP TWO – Place the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals until the chips have melted, stir until smooth.
STEP THREE – Arrange half of the chopped candies over the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour the chocolate mixture into the over the chocolates. Top the fudge with the remaining chopped candies and nuts, pressing down on the candies a bit to make sure they stay secure.
STEP FOUR – Let the fudge cool completely and sit at room temperature for about an hour before refrigerating to set completely. When ready, remove the fudge from the pan using the foil and cut the fudge into squares.
How To Store Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is best when stored at room temperature in an air-tight container. If properly stored fudge can last up to 1 week.
Fudge can be kept in the refrigerator, although after time it can dry out.
Chocolate fudge can be stored in the freezer. Make sure you fudge is completely enclosed in an airtight container. Fudge can be kept frozen for up to 3 months. Allow the fudge defrost on a plate or even in the container. It may feel a little sticky, but the taste will still be amazing! However, you can eat fudge frozen too!
Snickers Chocolate Fudge Recipe Tips
- While heating the chocolate chips in the microwave, make sure you stick to the 30 second heating guideline. Chocolate can become thick and unwieldy if overheated.
- Feel free to add creamy peanut butter to the chocolate chips!
- Dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips can be used instead.
- A ribbon of caramel sauce swirled into the fudge before it sets would add a little more “Snickers” flavor!
- You could easily use any flavor of candy for this recipe! Reese Cups, Milky Way, Rolos or Twix (or all of them) would be delicious!
This is such a great tasting chocolate fudge recipe and you can’t beat it for simplicity! This is my favorite way to make fudge!
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 20 mini bite-size Snickers, halved
- ½ cup peanuts
- Line and 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Lightly spray the foil and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave the mixture in 30 second intervals until the chips have melted, stir until smooth.
- Place half of the chopped candies into the bottom of the pan. Pour the chocolate mixture over the chopped candies. Top the fudge with the remaining chopped candies and nuts, pressing down on the candies a bit to make sure they stay in place.
- Let the fudge cool completely and sit at room temperature for about an hour before refrigerating to set completely. When ready, remove the fudge from the pan using the foil and cut the fudge into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Glasslock Mixing Bowl, 2-Quart
GIR: Get It Right Premium Silicone Spatula Turner | Heat-Resistant up to 550°F | Nonstick Pancake Flipper, Egg Spatula, Kitchen Spatula | Mini - 11 IN, Black
USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
Nutrition InformationYield 36 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 73Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 2mgSodium 29mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 2g