These mini monkey bread muffins come together quickly! They start with biscuit dough thats rolled in lots of cinnamon and sugar!
Each little muffin has a sweet little caramel surprise hidden in the middle-Milky Way Bites!
Game day eats: nachos, soft pretzels, beer cheese, guacamole, chicken wings, pizza, salsa, bbq, chili, chips, mixed nuts, warm dip, cold dip, jalapeno poppers, anything with bacon and everything with cheese. What’s missing?
Dessert. Chocolate, caramel, decadence.
The remedy? Mini Monkey Bread stuffed with Milky Way Bites. Oh yes. Soft, gooey, cinnamon, sugar, chocolate and caramel.
Mmm, mmm. Game, what game?
NEVER MISS A RECIPE SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits 7.5oz each
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 18 bite sized Milky Way candies
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pans with liners and set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and butter. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves stirring often.
- In a bowl or a zip top bag, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate biscuits. Using kitchen shears, cut each biscuit into quarts. Roll each quarter into balls. Coat biscuits in sugar mixture.
- Spread a teaspoon of butter mixture over bottom of each liner. Top with 3 rolls of dough. Press chocolate into the center and top with 3 more balls of dough, pinch the top together so that the chocolate is covered. Spoon remaining butter over each mini monkey bread muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition InformationYield 18 Serving Size 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 134mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 1g
Want your own cinnamon sugar bliss? Let me show you the way:
Prepare your dough
Let your dough take a sugar dip
Place the Milky Way Bites in the center
Feeling the need to pick up your own Milky Way Bites? I’ll make it easy on you!