I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and its client.
Milk Chocolate M & M’s are mixed in with popcorn for the perfect salty-sweet snack!
This is the time of year for class parties, office parties and parties with friends and neighbors. Chances are you’ll be bringing in a dish to share. Don’t you find that most people have a “go-to” dish that they bring to every single gathering? My mother-in-law brings the Jell-O salad. My mom always brings Greek style green beans. My middle sister always brings a salad. My oldest sister is master of appetizers. My good friend brings her speciality, parmesan ranch dipping sauce with tortellini. People are asked to bring the same dish over and over because they are GOOD dishes! Why risk change?
One of my absolute favorite go-to sweet treats is this M & M Party Popcorn! I make it for Christmas, New Years, Super Bowl Parties, Valentine’s Day, school parties and functions, for baseball games, just because it’s Tuesday…you get the idea. I make this a lot! It just never disappoints! Each holiday brings a new flavor of M & M’s that you can use to change the flavor and the look. We never eat the same bowl twice. You could add the kitchen sink and it would still be good!
For this bowl, I added a healthy tablespoon of peanut butter to my white chocolate and coated Milk Chocolate M & M’s, natural popcorn, corn chips and peanut butter sandwich cookies. I’m fairly certain I will come home with an empty bowl wherever my party popcorn and I travel. Which, if I’m being honest, is really disappointing. This is one of those recipes where I really hope for leftovers!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
M & M Party Popcorn
- 8 cups air-popped, popcorn
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 cups M & M's Milk Chocolate Candies
- 12 oz white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Combine popped corn, corn chips, cookies and M & M’s in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until creamy and smooth. Stir in the peanut butter.
- Drizzle chocolate over popcorn mixture and stir to coat. Pour popcorn onto a wax paper lined jelly roll pan.
- Refrigerate popcorn for at least an hour to allow chocolate to set. Break apart and store in an airtight container.