Time to get grilling! These Naan-crusted pizzas have sweet cherries, creamy brie, and smoky poblano peppers!
An easy, quick and delicious way to enjoy pizza!
This grilled pizza recipe is easy to make and absolutely fabulous to eat thanks to the soft naan bread, pitted cherries, and creamy brie. This pizza is simply unforgettable. This pizza made an excellent summer meal but would be an impressive appetizer as well. Serve it up soon this summer and see just how fast it becomes a favorite.
Grilled naan bread pizza
The earthy naan bread makes the perfect crust for this pizza that is topped with mild and creamy brie, tart red cherries (the same combo from this Baked Brie and Jam Pull-Apart Bread), and smoky poblano peppers. So many flavors and textures make this pizza crave-worthy. I drizzled a spoonful of balsamic vinegar on our grilled pizzas. You could leave that out if you prefer. The poblanos had a bit of bite to them, you could saute them prior to grilling or even roast them.
- Naan Indian Bread
- Brie cheese
- Poblano pepper
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Fresh tart cherries
- Dried oregano
- Balsamic vinegar
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Grilled Cherry & Brie Pizza
- Drizzle your naan bread with olive oil and then sprinkle with the garlic.
- Arrange your brie on top of the bread and then top with peppers and cherries.
- Preheat your grill over medium heat (350F).
- Add your pizzas to the grill and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese has been melted.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with dried oregano and drizzle on some vinegar.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For a more seasonal change of fruit try peaches instead of cherries.
- For meat lovers, add some shredded chicken.
- If desired you can omit the balsamic vinegar.
- Poor weather or don’t feel like grilling? Use a panini press instead of a grill.
- Adding sauteed red onions is also a great way to add more flavor to every bite.
How to make naan pizza in the oven
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
Prepare the pizza according to the recipe card instructions.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Check out these other fabulous grilling recipes that are perfect for summer!
- Herb Drizzled Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Roasted Tomatoes and Blue Cheese
- Grilled Tilapia Recipe with Basil Aioli
- Easy Grilled Salmon Recipe with Chickpea Salsa
- Smoky Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Grilled Pineapple with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
Grilled Cherry & Brie Pizza
These Naan crusted pizza’s have sweet cherries, creamy brie and smoky poblano peppers!
- 1 8 oz package Naan Indian Bread (two per package)
- 6 oz Brie cheese, sliced with coating cut off
- 1/4 poblano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh tart cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle Naan with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic. Arrange sliced Brie on bread, top with peppers and cherries.
- Preheat a grill over medium heat. Add pizzas and grill for 5-8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from heat, sprinkle with dried oregano and drizzle with vinegar. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 719Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 85mgSodium 1138mgCarbohydrates 76gFiber 4gSugar 12gProtein 31g
How to Philosophize with Cake says
Oooh this looks delicious! I love grilled pizza, I’ll have to try this variation sometime soon. Love the brie + cherry combo, that looks awesome! 🙂
Heather @ Sugar Dish Me says
OMG Tanya! These pizzas are brilliant! And so is the balsamic vinegar. Yesssss. Also I need to know what the hell kind of grill you have that lasted 12 years. That’s like a miracle grill! Go buy yourself one, lady. You could get through 2 summers with $150 lol. Just look at it as a necessary job expense. Because the rest of us might perish without your pretty grilled pizzas.
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction says
Love grilled naan pizza! The cherry brie combo sounds amazing!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet says
Pizza night just got cranked up to a whole other level! This looks AMAZING!
Lindsay @ Life, Love and Sugar says
Ok, I just died a little. These pizzas look AMAZING! Instant drool-fest. I want all the brie!
Happy Valley Chow says
Discovered your blog on Tasty Kitchen and looking forward to following you! This pizza looks absolutely amazing, can’t wait to try. Very creative and great use of ingredients 🙂
Happy Valley Chow
Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats says
I’m dying. Go get the grill he would totally do it if it were you! LOL! These delicious babies deserve to cook on a shiny new grill!
Thankfully, our old Weber did die about a year ago and I was rewarded with a new one. At least it’s money well-spent as we/I use it ALL the time! These pizzas do look divine! And they are simple to throw together… also a plus. Pinned!
I’m thinking I’d buy another Weber! Thank you Jill!
Julie @ Texan New Yorker says
I think you can totally justify getting “him” a new grill for Father’s Day. After all, hasn’t he ever gotten “you” lingerie? It’s the same thing! 🙂
This pizza looks so unique and tasty, I’ll have to try it soon, thanks!
Thank you! You are right! I’m totally treating this “father” to a new grill!
Lisa Branam @ A Little Slice of Life says
This pizza sounds amazing. There’s no way I would have come up with this combo on my own but I can’t wait to try it out. I can’t eat gluten so I’ll have to switch out the naan for a gluten free crust but I’m sure t will be just as delicious.
I hope you do try it, was such a good pizza!
I made this last night for dinner and it was AMAZING. I used peaches instead of cherries, added some leftover mesquite chicken, and substituted some basil for the oregano. I also left out the balsamic vinegar. I didn’t feel like grilling so I used my panini grill instead, but overall it was a fantastic meal and I will be making this again in the future.
I am so happy to hear this! I love grilling pizza’s AND using fresh fruit; such a great smoky sweet combo!