Time to get grilling! These Naan-crusted pizzas have sweet cherries, creamy brie, and smoky poblano peppers!
An easy, quick and delicious way to enjoy pizza!
This grilled pizza recipe is easy to make and absolutely fabulous to eat thanks to the soft naan bread, pitted cherries, and creamy brie. This pizza is simply unforgettable. This pizza made an excellent summer meal but would be an impressive appetizer as well. Serve it up soon this summer and see just how fast it becomes a favorite.
Grilled naan bread pizza
The earthy naan bread makes the perfect crust for this pizza that is topped with mild and creamy brie, tart red cherries (the same combo from this Baked Brie and Jam Pull-Apart Bread), and smoky poblano peppers. So many flavors and textures make this pizza crave-worthy. I drizzled a spoonful of balsamic vinegar on our grilled pizzas. You could leave that out if you prefer. The poblanos had a bit of bite to them, you could saute them prior to grilling or even roast them.
- Naan Indian Bread
- Brie cheese
- Poblano pepper
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Fresh tart cherries
- Dried oregano
- Balsamic vinegar
For the exact amounts needed, please see the recipe card below.
How to Make Grilled Cherry & Brie Pizza
- Drizzle your naan bread with olive oil and then sprinkle with the garlic.
- Arrange your brie on top of the bread and then top with peppers and cherries.
- Preheat your grill over medium heat (350F).
- Add your pizzas to the grill and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese has been melted.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with dried oregano and drizzle on some vinegar.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For a more seasonal change of fruit try peaches instead of cherries.
- For meat lovers, add some shredded chicken.
- If desired you can omit the balsamic vinegar.
- Poor weather or don’t feel like grilling? Use a panini press instead of a grill.
- Adding sauteed red onions is also a great way to add more flavor to every bite.
How to make naan pizza in the oven
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
Prepare the pizza according to the recipe card instructions.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Check out these other fabulous grilling recipes that are perfect for summer!
- Herb Drizzled Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Roasted Tomatoes and Blue Cheese
- Grilled Tilapia Recipe with Basil Aioli
- Easy Grilled Salmon Recipe with Chickpea Salsa
- Smoky Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Grilled Pineapple with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
- 1 8 oz package Naan Indian Bread (two per package)
- 6 oz Brie cheese, sliced with coating cut off
- 1/4 poblano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh tart cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle Naan with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic. Arrange sliced Brie on bread, top with peppers and cherries.
- Preheat a grill over medium heat. Add pizzas and grill for 5-8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from heat, sprinkle with dried oregano and drizzle with vinegar. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 719Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 85mgSodium 1138mgCarbohydrates 76gFiber 4gSugar 12gProtein 31g