Posted by Tanya Schroederhttps://www.lemonsforlulu.com/pumpkin-toffee-cookies/
© 2015 LemonsforLulu.com. All rights reserved. 48 adjust servings
A soft, chewy pumpkin cookie with toffee chips and a white chocolate drizzle.
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree ( I used Kroger brand pumpkin)
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 8oz package toffee bits
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until creamy. Add the egg, pumpkin and vanilla. Slowly add in the flour mixture, mixing until combined. Add toffee bits. Drop cookies onto lined baking sheet using a tablespoon. Bake about 10 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing to a wire rack. When cookies have cooled completely, drizzle on white chocolate. Let the chocolate set before storing.
- Recipe adapted from Bake Your Day