These crunchy potato chip cookies are made with potato chips and chocolate
to give you the perfect salty sweet combo!
A Potato Chip That Changed Everything
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
Salty Sweet Potato Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups Kettle Brand potato chips, crushed. I used wavy.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers candy
- Heat oven to 350. Line baking sheets and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time followed by vanilla. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Carefully and slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Beat until completely blended. Carefully stir in potato chips and chopped candy bars.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- Makes 48 cookies.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 6148kcal Calories from fat 2377|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 264g||406%|
|Saturated Fat 141g||705%|
|Dietary Fiber 41g||164%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kettle Brand. The opinions and text are all mine.