I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Need a family friendly easy dinner ?
These Tuscan Chicken Cups come together quickly and simply with the help of Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary And Roasted Garlic Meal Kit!
Each week I face a difficult challenge. How do I make dinner a pleasant experience? What meals do I serve that will satisfy my children’s tastes (which are vastly different from my own) while pleasing the palates of my husband and myself? Typically, each week is split. A few meals cater to the kids and the remaining meals are purely for the adults.
This week I was determined to make the entire family happy. This was no easy task. But when I stumbled upon Kraft Fresh Take in the grocery store (I found this right by the shredded cheese) I had the most profound “ah-ha” moment!
Since the Kraft Fresh Take kit had all the seasoning, all I needed was the chicken and the veggies. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself for coming up with this meal. It was going to come together quickly and easily (a bonus for me) and I just knew it was going to be a hit!
The chicken, the beans and the crescent rolls were for the kids. The sautéed mushrooms, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes were for me! I topped each cup with Italian cheese and hurried them to the oven! Guess what, we at them ALL! I got the flavors I crave in a meal and the kids got to eat dinner with their hands! All’s well that ends well my friends. And this meal ended very well!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Chicken Cups #KraftFreshTake
- 2 Pillsburry Seamless Crescent Roll Cans 8 oz. each
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 tablespoon olive oil-divided
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1 cup Canellini beans
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian Parsley
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 package Kraft Fresh Take, Rosemary and Roasted Garlic 6.oz
- 1 cup Italian Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Roll crescent roll dough into a 12 x8 rectangle. Cut each rectangle into sixths. Arrange each square into the cups of your muffin tin, pinching the sides as necessary.
- Toss chicken with Kraft Fresh Take packet. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat with olive oil. Place chicken pieces in skillet and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes per side. You may have to cook chicken in batches.
- In a skillet, sautee mushrooms, artichokes, tomatoes, beans and parsley in remaining olive oil until mushrooms soften. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Divide veggie mixture among the crescent roll cups. Top with chicken. Place 1-2 tablespoons of cheese on each cup. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2894kcal Calories from fat 1356|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 151g||232%|
|Saturated Fat 54g||270%|
|Dietary Fiber 27g||108%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
SEE THIS ON MY PINTEREST BOARD!
BE SURE TO CLICK HERE FOR YOUR $0.99 KRAFT FRESH TAKE COUPON!
I’ll be sharing this with these parties as well as with