Posted by Tanya Schroederhttps://www.lemonsforlulu.com/neapolitan-cookie-brownies/
© 2012 LemonsforLulu.com. All rights reserved.
Neapolitan Cookie Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 package premade sugar cookie roll 16oz
- Strawberry Frosting
For the frosting
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 T strawberry puree (about 1/4 cup strawberries chopped in a food processor)
- Preheat oven to 350. Allow cookie dough to come to room temperature. Prepare brownie according to package directions, baking for the lowest time stated. Once brownies are ready, immediately break apart cookie dough and spread carefully with fingers onto brownie. Place brownies with cookies back in the oven. Increase oven temperature to 375 and bake an additional 10 minutes. Allow brownies
- For the frosting
- In a mixer, whip cream until it becomes thick and resembles whip cream (about 2 minutes). Add in sugar. Mix in strawberries until completely combined.