I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
Hickory BBQ flavor permeates throughout this hearty beef chili!
Toss everything in your slow cooker and you are done!
Dinner tonight will be the best easy meal!
We are officially into our first full week of school. It’s only a matter of time before the chaos hits and we find ourselves chin deep in kid activities. Dinner as a family will be challenging as we will find ourselves shuttling one kid or another to gymnastics or basketball or other after school activities. I’ll be digging up my best easy meals because I will not have time to cook like I did over the summer. I don’t want to deny my kids, but their schedules are exhausting.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
Hickory BBQ Beef Chili #kraftrecipemakers
- 1 2lb boneless beef chuck, cubed
- 2 14.5 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 16.7 oz box Kraft Recipe Makers, Hickory Beef BBq
- Add your cubed beef to your slow cooker. Top with beans, peppers, tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix in simmer sauce. Cook on high for 6-8 hours or on low for 8-10 hours. Before serving, stir in finishing sauce.
SEE THIS IN OUR PINTEREST BOARD: