If you NEED something sweet, have I got a treat for you! These hazelnut magic layer bars are exceptionally sweet and easy!
Hazelnuts happen to be my most favorite nut in the world, which is why I could eat Nutella straight from the jar! Really, some folks eat ice cream out of the container, I eat Nutella!
Between the Nutella and the nuts, these bars are heavy on the hazelnut flavor! These are sweet, sweet, sweet, have a tall glass of milk handy!!
Hazelnut magic layer bars have a creamy Nutella filling, but are topped with lots of toasted hazelnuts for a nice crunch. I drizzled melted Nutella on top just to make it pretty! A masterpiece, don’t you think?
Sometimes, I find myself hooked on a specific ingredient and then I use that in all sorts of recipes. Well, my current kick is Nutella. I promise not to go crazy, but I do have a couple more Nutella recipes to share with you! Stayed tuned, I think you’ll love them!
I love keeping in touch with friends! If you’d like a little Lulu in your inbox, please subscribe! Or follow me on Facebook or Pinterest!
I made these too:
I found these yummies on Pinterest:
Monster Magic Layer Bars Crazy for Crust
White Chocolate Magic Layer Bars Love From the Oven
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 12 oz package of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Nutella melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread in a 9x13 pan. Mix together condensed milk and Nutella. Pour over graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle toasted nuts, coconut and white chocolate chips. Press into bars. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until lightly browned. Melt remaining Nutella and drizzle over bars.
To toast hazelnuts, preheat oven to 350. Spread nuts out on an even layer on a baking sheet. Toast in oven for about 10 minutes. Carefully transfer to a dish towel. Fold towel over nuts and rub off skins. Let cool. Peel any remaining skin.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per ServingCalories 303 Total Fat 18g Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 21mg Sodium 112mg Carbohydrates 33g Fiber 2g Sugar 28g Protein 4g