Pumpkin pie flavor in a little cookie cup!
I love fall birthdays. In our family, we celebrate two. My oldest just turned 10 and my youngest will soon turn 5. These months always hold a special place in my heart. Plus, parties seem to be way more fun in the fall!
I vividly remember going to a friend’s Halloween costume birthday party back in elementary school. My sisters both assisted me in creating the most ingenious costume. I was a bag of jelly beans. I was enveloped by a clear bag full of colored balloons. My best friend was an Oreo. We were a sweet little pair!
Out of all the birthday parties I attended as a kid, this one stands out the most. We had a costume judging contest, we danced to the “Monster Mash”, we bobbed for apples (a first for me), we ate Halloween themed food and went through a haunted house in the basement.
By the end of the night, all my balloons had popped and the clear bag was torn. But I didn’t care. I had the best night of my life! Yes, there’s just something about a fall birthday.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
Biscoff and Pumpkin Pie Cookie Cups
- 1 pouch Sugar Cookie Mix, such as Betty Crocker (1 lb, 1.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 4 oz cold cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 6 tablespoon Biscoff spread
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 24 muffin cups and set aside.
- In a large bowl cut butter and cream cheese into sugar cookie mix until it is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of mixture, add cinnamon and set aside. Scoop remaining mixture, two tablespoons at a time, over the bottoms of each muffin cup.
- In a separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese, pumpkin filling and Biscoff stirring until smooth. Add the remaining ingredient and stir until blended. Place a generous scoop of filling onto each cookie crust. Top each cup with 2 teaspoons of reserved topping.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are set and golden brown. Let cups cool in pan completely. To remove, run a knife or spatula around the edge of each cookie to loosen.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 1782kcal Calories from fat 1352|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 150g||231%|
|Saturated Fat 85g||425%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|