This Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wrap will change the way you do sandwiches!
Hidden Valley Ranch takes ordinary sandwiches and makes them extraordinary!
Growing up I watched my mom pack my dad the same lunch day after day. He had a hard salami sandwich on rye bread and an apple every single day. Being the grateful AND dutiful husband that he was, he ate the same lunch every day without complaint. I always marveled at his ability to repeatedly consume the same lunch over and over again. Retirement couldn’t come quick enough! He probably hasn’t touched salami since he stopped working!
I am the chief sandwich maker/packer in our household. I make 5 lunches a week for 5 people (including myself) year in and year out during each work and school week. That equals 25 sandwiches a week, roughly 100 sandwiches a month and approximately 1200 sandwiches a year. Needless to say variety is a must! However, finding variety can be a bit of challenge. I mean there are only so many ways to make a PB & J, know what I mean?
Thankfully I found Hidden Valley Ranch Sandwich Spreads and now our lunches have been transformed! Between the Garlic Parmesan, Ranch, Smoked Bacon Ranch and the Spicy Chipotle, our taste buds will be treated to a new flavor every day! Lunch will never be boring again! The only trouble will be deciding which spread to use each day!
I am treating myself to this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wrap today. I used my favorite flat bread and spread a healthy amount of Garlic Parmesan spread. Provolone and peppery arugula formed a bed for my seasoned chicken and my sun dried tomatoes. Spread, layer, roll and eat! This sandwich is delicious hot or cold! Perfect for a quick meal or for a gourmet lunch!
NOT ALL SANDWICHES ARE CREATED EQUAL
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup sliced sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 4 flat bread wraps
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Garlic Parmesan Sandwich Spread
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Heat chicken in skillet 4-5 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Spread 1 tablespoon sandwich spread on each wrap. Cover with two slices of provolone cheese. Add ¼ cup arugula to each wrap. Add approximately two chicken tenders to each wrap and add sliced sun dried tomatoes. Roll wrap and cut in half. Serve. Makes 4 wraps.
SEE THIS ON MY PINTEREST BOARD!
Hidden Valley’s line of new Sandwich Spreads & Dips will take your boring sandwich routine to another level. With new flavors like Spicy Chipotle Pepper and Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan, your mouth will be thanking you and you’ll be on your way to delivering sandwich-envy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’ll be sharing this with these parties as well as with