These BBQ Chipotle Chicken Nachos come together so quickly! Pantry staples combine with rotisserie chicken for a killer game day snack!
Nachos are usually considered snack food. But these BBQ chipotle chicken nachos will change that. THESE nachos will make you rethink the family meal! See, I believe these are a complete meal in themselves. Everything you’d want to serve your family right here in one pan.
The nachos start with a rotisserie which has been mixed with both a tangy bbq sauce and a smoky chipotle salsa. That’s the protein. Black beans add fiber. The Monterey Jack cheese and Gouda cheese give you calcium. Red onions and banana peppers are our vegetables. And finally, our tortilla chips give us our grain. See? A complete meal.
I can justify anything can’t I? I think I’ve convinced myself that raspberry cupcakes are health food. Please don’t tell me I’m wrong, I like living in this delusional food state.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL TODAY!
- 1 16 oz package tortilla chips
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- ¼ cup Chipotle flavored salsa (I used Frontera)
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Gouda cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- ¼ cup sliced pickled banana peppers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine chicken, bbq sauce and salsa. Spoon chicken over tortilla chips. Top with beans and cheese, Arrange onions and banana peppers over cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
SEE THIS ON MY PINTEREST BOARD!
Follow Tanya Schroeder @lemonsforlulu.com’s board Snick Snacks on Pinterest.
I may be linking this up to these parties and to Visit all the other Appetizer Week blogs for more delicious ideas:
- Lasagna Dip by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Spinach Squares by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Ultimate Stuffed ‘Shrooms by Cooking in Stilettos
- Feta Chicken Wontons by Makobi Scribe
- Roasted Red Pepper Guacamole by Clarks Condensed
- Parmesan and Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings by From Gate to Plate
- Greek Salad Skewers by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cajun Bacon Nuts by Life Off the Clock
- Jalapeno Poppers by Organized Island
- Mini Loaded Twice Baked Potato by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chicken & Cheese Taquitos by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Very Veggie Puff Pastry Pizza Bites by Farm Fresh Feasts
- BBQ Chicken Nachos by Lemons for Lulu
- Apricot Blue Cheese Bites by Food Lust People Love
- Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs by Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Sweet Onion Galette by Call Me PMc
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Sticky Asian Chicken Wings by Flavor Mosaic
Today’s sponsor is PotsandPans.com. Whether you’re shopping for the perfect pot or the perfect price PotsandPans.com is the one stop shop for the savvy chef! PotsandPans.com is supplying #AppetizerWeek with some really special Rachael Ray Tools. Rachael Ray Tools all have one thing in mind: making time in the kitchen fun and efficient. These tools fit the bill with bright hues and innovative designs, today’s prize pack is being offered in Orange. We know it will brighten up any kitchen. You can follow PotsandPans.com on Facebook and on Twitter. Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 years, or older to participate. Please see terms in rafflecopter for full rules and regulations. Sorry to all our Canadian and International readers. xx List of PotsandPans.com Prizes from Rachael Ray Tools: Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Spoonula Set in Orange Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Set: Lazy Spoon and Ladle in Orange Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Salt and Pepper Grinder Set in Orange Rachael Ray Tools 3 Tier Stacking Salt Box Rachael Ray Tools Balloon Whisk in Orange a Rafflecopter giveaway
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by PotsandPans.com. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***